Coconut Oil Is The Superfood of All Oils

http://preventdisease.com/news/13/061613_Coconut-Oil-Is-The-Superfood-of-All-Oils.shtml
– PreventDisease.com

I'm posting this ..

.. because this blog is for trans issues and all things related. So this goes under health. A couple of months ago I started replacing some food and personal products with coconut oil. And I feel fantastic. I have made other changes in my life - not just coconut oil - but it is a great product for me because it means I'm using a natural product that won't harm me or the environment. It is effective. And it has unique properties that make it very beneficial in many ways. I also think that the more products I replace with it, the more money I will save, I might be saving money already I'm not sure. Anyway, read the articles. More to come..