Biona Organic Raw Virgin Coconut Oil 800 g

http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B005GUU680?tag=tg101-21*
Biona Organic Virgin Coconut Oil is cold-pressed from the flesh of organic coconuts and has not been refined, bleached or deodorised. This fragrant, non-hydrogenated oil is a popular bread spread and cooking ingredient. It can also be used externally on the skin and hair.

I'm on my second jar of this now ..

.. and I'm gradually replacing some personal care and household products with it: I moisturise with it. I wash my hair with it once or twice a week, the other days I use water only, and I don't use conditioner. I use it for frying. I add it to my breakfast cereal with water to make a creamy kind of alternative to milk. I use it instead of shaving foam for shaving, and at the same time I'm moisturising too. I spread it on toast with marmalade - delicious. I have found it's really nice to add a teaspoon to peppermint tea. I add it to dishes as flavouring, great with spicy foods. It also tastes good on it's own so I always lick the spoon :).

I'm not saying this is just the coconut oil, but I have lost a significant amount of weight in the last couple of months. I have been wondering at my success and had been a little puzzled until I re-read my saved links ready to post today. So, wow, reading them again it seems clear that coconut oil has played a large part in this success.

My skin is amazingly soft and wrinkle-free. It's usually healthier in the summer but this year seems better than ever. My eczema is fading well too.

I feel very well physically, again this will also due to other factors.

I think generally I am probably saving money. The above affiliated link* is for a good quality oil and was about as cheap as I could find. And I hope I'll save more as I use it for more diverse things. Like, I am going to try it in a homemade toothpaste soon. And I want to try mixing essential oils into it too for other beneficial properties. The only thing I've been reluctant to give up is my face moisturiser. I'm unsure how well makeup will go on top of it. I have yet to try it, I guess I should just give it a go sometime soon. Especially considering how expensive good cosmetics can be.