Richard O'Brien: ‘I'm 70% man'

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-21788238
It's my belief that we are on a continuum between male and female. There are people who are hardwired male and there are people who are hardwired female, but most of us are on that continuum and I believe myself probably to be about 70% male, 30% female.
– Richard O'Brien
I think that the research in this field suggests just the opposite [to a binary gender model]. That there is not a gender binary, that there's a range of gender, and there are many dimensions of gender and an individual person can be in a different position in terms of how masculine or feminine they are on each of these dimensions.
– Melissa Hines, Psychology Professor, Cambridge University

Brief interview with Richard O'Brien..

.. and a bit of background on the subject of Non-Binary gender theories.