Disclaimer (NSFW)

Whilst I will try to keep this blog "family friendly" and "safe for work" (I hate these terms), due to the subject matter it occasionally won't be. No further warnings will be given.

However, be warned that some other websites / blogs I link to contain content that is very much not family friendly or safe for work. These sites might force you out of your comfort zone and and encourage open-minded thinking. They might leave you broken on the floor, weeping and wondering why you ever believed all that rubbish in the first place. You might even glimpse naked flesh. Haha. But, if I posted the link I am telling you it's worth a read. I sometimes leave a little comment on stuff to say why I think so, and you can make your own mind up. No further warnings will be given.

Finally, don't take my word for anything. I'm new to all this. I'm not attempting to provide a balanced picture, or overview of the subject matter. This blog primarily covers trans*(feminine) issues and related stuff. What I post may or may not be in context with my own identity or experiences; or what's going on in the media or whatever. It's just stuff I find interesting at the moment.